BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites
126 Venture Drive, Brunswick, GA 31525-9794
Phone: 912/265-1114 | Fax: 912/265-1116 | 72 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Located just eight miles from beautiful beaches, this Brunswick, GA hotel offers extraordinary service and a location near many businesses and attractions - including Jekyll Island State Park, St. Simons Island and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
Choose from well-appointed standard rooms or select one of 24 relaxing suites, all offering cable or satellite television, a coffeemaker, elegantly furnished rooms, a desk, a microwave, a refrigerator, high-speed Internet access and more.
Each morning, a complimentary full breakfast - including sausage, eggs, bacon, waffle station, fresh fruit and more - helps guests get an exceptional start to the day at this Georgia hotel. Five restaurants are also located within walking distance of this Georgia Best Western.
Relax in the Georgia sun at this Brunswick, GA hotel's sparkling outdoor pool and sun deck. Hotel guests are also encouraged to take advantage of the exercise facility, guest laundry, meeting facilities, free parking and the business center.
Located near Interstate 95, this elegant, yet affordable hotel in Brunswick, GA provides business travelers with a central location to many of the area's corporate locations and organizations. Make the most of your stay with easy access to Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Southeast Georgia Health System, Gulfstream Aerospace, Georgia Port Authority and Rich Corporation.
For a stay in Brunswick, GA with friendly staff and abundant amenities, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, enjoy our sausage, eggs, bacon, waffle station, fresh fruit
- Outdoor pool
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning same day service available
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, we have a state-of-the-art meeting room available for groups of 10-85. Please call for information.
- Conference facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, on all floors
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper available at the front desk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus brunswick inn & suites in Brunswick.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus brunswick inn & suites in Brunswick, Georgia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 31.24495 / Latitude: -81.505685
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Savannah, GA. Take I-95 South for 65 miles to Exit 38/GA-25. Turn right onto GA-25 and make a left at the first street(Perry Lane Road) and then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The south. Jacksonville, FL. Take I-95 North for 56 miles to Exit 38/GA-25. Turn left onto GA-25 and make a left at the first traffic light and then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The west. Waycross, GA. Take US-82 East for 48 miles to I-95. Take I-95 North for to Exit 38/GA-25. Turn left onto GA-25 and then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The east. Saint Simons Island, GA. Take US-17 North to US-25. Turn left onto US-25 and turn left Perry Lane Road then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The Airport BQK. Brunswick Golden Isles Airport. Take the Airport Exit and make a right onto Glynco Parkway. Take Glynco Parkway and turn right onto GA-25. Take GA-25 and then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The Airport JAX. Jacksonville International Airport. Take the Airport Exit to I-95 North for 56 miles to Exit 38/GA-25. Turn left onto GA-25 and make a left at the first traffic light and then make a left on Venture Drive and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites is on the left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Historic Site was a rice plantation from the early 1800s through 1913. The home and plantation was kept in the family for five generations until it was donated to the state of Georgia in 1973. The museum showcases a wonderful collection of the family's silver, a film of plantation history, and a tour of the antebellum home.
During the guided tour, visitors can see the 18th and 19th century furniture as it was kept years ago. A short walk outside leads to the marsh where the rice once grew. While in Brunswick - the Gateway to the Golden Isles - consider staying with Best Western hotels for Southern Georgia hospitality at its best.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Lighthouse Trolley Tours, learn about the past and present on this informative and entertaining 90 minute tour. You'll find everything to see and do, as well as enjoy this unique "hop on, hop off" local transport. Pickup of group's right from our hotel available!
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mary Ross Waterfront Park, features the Liberty Ship Memorial Plaza, outdoor musical playscape, staged pavilion, and farmer's market...a great place to view sunsets!
- 5.00 mile(s) from Broadfield Plantation, beautiful plantation represents the history and culture of Georgia's Rice Coast.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Saint Simons Island, historic trolley tours, ghost tours, lighthouse tours, award-winning restaurants, quaint shopping, villages, and beaches
- 7.00 mile(s) from Emerald Princess Casino, lady luck sets sail daily on this voyage of fun and you should too! Ask our front desk for a free boarding pass and try your luck.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lady Jane Shrimp Boat, hop aboard the Lady Jane, a working shrimp boat where the catch of the day doesn't get any fresher! Catch and dine on your very own booty while sailing the bejeweled coastal seaboard. Look out for dolphins as they play alongside the boat!
- 8.00 mile(s) from Millionaires Village, Jekyll Island-daily tours of the Historic Millionaires’ Village. View restored homes formerly belonging to the Rockerfeller's, Macy's, Goodyear's, J.P. Morgan & more.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Jekyll Island State Park, in 1947, the State of Georgia purchased Jekyll Island and it has since become an attraction to history buffs as well as vacationers.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ghoulish Tales and Tours, enjoy an evening of ghoulish tales and storytelling during a one-of-a-kind guided tour of local historic sites.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fort Frederica, embark on a self-guided tour of the remains of homes and businesses of the former town, which can be explored as you walk towards the Frederica River
- 10.00 mile(s) from St. Simons Lighthouse, a working lighthouse and daily tours along with interesting legends make this a tour not to miss! Visit the lighthouse gift shop afterwards and take home a piece of history.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Georgia Sea Turtle Center, experience one of nature's most noble and gentle sea creatures. The Georgia Sea Turtle Center is a hospital for ill and injured sea turtles and offers an interactive exhibit gallery and Rehabilitation Pavilion with a number of viewable sea turtle patients.
- 10.00 mile(s) from St. Simons Island Village, eclectic shops, restaurants, trolley and ghost tours, water park, festivals, arts and crafts, fishing pier and more!
- 10.00 mile(s) from St. Simons Island Casino, 180 seat theatre, an outdoor bandstand, and the Neptune Park Fun Zone with miniature golf and water park.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Maritime Museum, offers an exciting look at Coastal Georgia's natural assets, including hands-on exhibits and activities.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Dollar General, retail, groceries
- 0.10 mile(s) from Harveys Supermarket, groceries
- 2.00 mile(s) from Brunswick Mall, retail and department stores
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walmart® Supercenter, retail, groceries, electronics
- 2.00 mile(s) from Office Depot, office supplies, computers, electronics
- 2.30 mile(s) from Sears, department store
- 2.30 mile(s) from Belk, department store
- 3.40 mile(s) from Ross dress for Less, retail clothing
- 3.80 mile(s) from Big Lots, discount retail
- 4.40 mile(s) from Walgreens, pharmacy, retail, cosmetics
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 8.00 mile(s) from St. Simons Island
- 9.00 mile(s) from Jekyll Island
- 11.00 mile(s) from Darien
- 35.00 mile(s) from Kingsland
- 40.00 mile(s) from St. Marys
- 50.00 mile(s) from Yulee, Florida
- 60.00 mile(s) from Waycross
- 60.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville, Florida
- 61.00 mile(s) from Fernandina Beach, Florida
- 62.00 mile(s) from Savannah
- 2.80 mile(s) from Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, FLETC, government
- 5.00 mile(s) from SE Georgia Health System, hospital
- 9.60 mile(s) from King and Prince Seafood, frozen seafood
- 11.00 mile(s) from Rich Corporation, frozen seafood
- 3.00 mile(s) from GSI Commerce, call center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Georgia Pacific Cellulose, bleached pulp
- 7.00 mile(s) from Glynn County School System
- 8.00 mile(s) from The Waggoners Trucking, truck terminal
- 8.60 mile(s) from International Auto Processing
- 3.20 mile(s) from Gulfstream Aerospace, aircraft refit
- 3.00 mile(s) from Limbough Aviation
- 10.00 mile(s) from Georgia Port Authority
- 3.00 mile(s) from Georgia Pacific
- 5.00 mile(s) from College of Coast Georgia, is Georgia¹s newest state college. From its current semester enrollment peak of over 3,500 students, the College plans academic and infrastructure expansions to accommodate some 10,000 students. Bachelor's Degrees are currently available in Business, Nursing, Biology, Health Informatics and Education. Additional degree programs, innovative service initiatives, student life and residential options are on the horizon.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blythe Island Regional Park, enjoy camping, picnic pavilions, a playground, a fresh water lake for swimming and fishing, and a marina and dock to access the South Brunswick River.
- 5.00 mile(s) from tennis, not to be out shined by our golfing, our area boasts 15 different style tennis courts for any enthusiast.
- 5.00 mile(s) from golf courses, from Brunswick Country Club to the exclusive Sea Island, we offer golfing for all ranges of avid golfers. Try your luck at a few and then come back for more new challenges every season!
- 5.00 mile(s) from bike rentals, unique pedal-powered products, including surrey, deuce coupe, quad sport, chopper and slingshot. Adult and child bikes, training wheels, beach cruisers, 24-speeds, and more!
- 7.00 mile(s) from beaches, our Golden Isles comes from our golden beaches, each one distinct with its' own beauty. Be sure to visit all of them!
- 8.00 mile(s) from Summer Waves, get ready for loads of summer fun including water slides, wave pools, and fun in the sun galore!
- 9.00 mile(s) from fishing charters, from working shrimp boats to luxury motor yacht cruises, dolphin watching, nature studies, and sunset watching, we have it all!
- 10.00 mile(s) from kayak tours, guided kayak tours through beautiful marshes.
- Across the street from Toucans Ale House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, they have a welcoming environment, a place where regardless of who you are, what your profession is or even how you dress doesn’t make a difference. Deep stained wood, vibrant color scheme, 20 televisions, 25 beers on tap and a golden hue of lighting all cast an inviting, exciting and comfortable atmosphere.
- Across the street from Waffle House, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, our mission is to deliver a unique experience to our customers through delivering great food, friendly, attentive service, excellent price and a welcoming presence.
- Across the street from Denny's, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, over the past 50 years, Denny’s has been bringing on the day with round-the-clock breakfast and casual family dining across America. From freshly cracked eggs to craveable salads and burgers, Denny’s has an endless list of possibilities to fuel your day. And with approximately 1,500 restaurants nationwide, wherever you are, wherever you’re going, a fresh start is never too far away. At Denny’s, it’s always a new day, and it’s yours for the taking.
- Across the street from China Town, cafe, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, great dine-in or take-out Chinese.
- Across the street from Subway, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great sub sandwiches and salads made fresh to order and fast! No need to not eat healthy, just think of Subway!
- Across the street from Huddle House, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, we are proud to have served guests "Any Meal. Any Time." for over 45 years and looks forward to serving you for many years to come.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Millhouse, full service, steak house, open for: dinner, join us for award-winning steaks, coastal cuisine.
- 1.40 mile(s) from Tuptim Thai Restaurant, full service, Thai, open for: dinner, this is the best Thai food I have had yet! I'm addicted to their medium drunken noodle with chicken and constantly bring friends who haven't enjoyed their place so they can experience it as well. Liked: food, service, atmosphere, value
- 1.70 mile(s) from Ole Times Country Buffet, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner, voted #1 in Southern Cooking and Best Country Buffet in South Georgia and North Florida by the readers of The Valdosta Times for the last eleven years running!
- 1.70 mile(s) from Sonny's Real Pit, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, inexpensive barbecue is the main draw at Sonny's. In Short Owner Sonny Tillman has been serving the same Southern barbecue and fixings since 1968. A common roadside stop, Sonny's offers low prices and barbecue; roomy booths, wagon-wheel chandeliers and homey craft art are the standard.
- 1.80 mile(s) from Matteo Italian Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, combining traditional family recipes with exceptional New York flair, we deliver ‘Old World’ comfort food to every table. You will enjoy our casual atmosphere, excellently prepared selection of Italian favorites, pizza and friendly service. In addition to our wine selection we now offer a full line of adult beverages with most premium brands.
- 1.90 mile(s) from Captain Joe's Seafood, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, if you are looking for genuine, wild Georgia shrimp, fresh seafood, mouth-watering steaks cooked right, and Southern service with a smile, Captain Joe's is ready to please.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Joe's Japanese Steakhouse, full service, Japanese, open for: dinner, "excellent food and fun too!" - yahoo.com. "Always a great time at Joe's. Very entertaining cooks and a friendly staff" - urbanspoon.com "Lots to eat for the buck although families may find it a bit pricey" - urbanspoon.com "Entertaining and great proportions" - urbanspoon.com "This restaurant is absolutely wonderful" - dine.com
- 2.00 mile(s) from Broomelli Boys Pizzeria, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, "in the 3 years we've been open we've thoroughly enjoyed serving the Brunswick community and look forward to many years of good eating ahead."-Pete Brommel. We opened September 11, 2006, and have been serving Brunswick's best pizza ever since.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, flame broiled and have it your way! Excellent fast food the way you like it! Very convenient for traveling.
- 2.10 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, take out, dine in, or delivery with a wide array of pizzas, wings, pastas, and desserts to satisfy every appetite. With so many toppings and crust options, everyone can have their favorite!
- 2.10 mile(s) from Barberitos Southwestern G, fast food, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner, the style is Southwestern and the concept is quick serve. Food is made-to-order right in front of you, exactly the way you tell them to make it. In addition to serving burritos, they also offer delicious tacos, quesadillas, nachos and salads. Barberitos offers fresh, healthy, and absolutely delicious food.
- 2.20 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.20 mile(s) from Golden Corral, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Golden Corral's legendary, endless buffet features an abundant variety of delicious familiar favorites and continuous new menu offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2.20 mile(s) from Spanky's, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, we have fresh seafood, buffalo chicken fingers and buffalo shrimp. They're famous for their spuds, fried slices of potatoes. Very casual, fun atmosphere and a full bar.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Brunswick. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean