BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
43 Coosawatee Drive, East Ellijay, GA 30540
Phone: 706/515-1500 | Fax: 706/515-1501 | 49 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Whether you're looking for a quiet getaway or a productive work trip, business and leisure guests will delight in staying at this East Ellijay hotel.
Feel right at home in the cozy, clean rooms at this East Ellijay hotel. Enjoy the comfort of having cable television, high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker and more in your room. Book a room with a mountain view and enjoy the area's natural beauty. Get the perfect fuel for the day with a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Those traveling on business are ensured a productive trip, as so many businesses - including North Georgia Medical - are located near this East Ellijay, GA hotel. With Whitepath Golf Course just seven miles away, you can easily conduct business meetings on the greens.
Relax near this East Ellijay hotel with many nearby local attractions. Delight in fishing at River Park, whitewater rafting with Mountaintown Outdoor Expeditions, participating in water sports at Carter's Lake Beach and hiking at Fort Mountain State Park. Kangaroo Conservation Center, Blue Ridge Lake, Sugar Creek Raceway and Swan Drive-In are all within minutes of the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn.
Delight in retail therapy at North Georgia Premium Outlets, just 45 miles away from this East Ellijay hotel. Known as the apple capital of Georgia, many guests delight in coming to Georgia Apple Festival and the Apple Classic Auto Show in October.
With 15 restaurants within a mile or less of this East Ellijay hotel, you'll never have to travel far for a delicious meal. Come back to the premises and delight in unwinding in the sparkling indoor heated pool and hot tub. Enjoy having access to a sundeck, a 24-hour front desk, free parking and more.
For a stay in East Ellijay, Georgia with a great location and impeccable service, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Identification is required at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Indoor pool Heated Salt Water with sundeck
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub
- Sunbathing - outdoor sun decks
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Parking for the physically challenged available
- Free parking
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access, high-speed Internet access
- Business center, 24-hours, PC and printer available, high-speed Internet
- Physically challenged facilities roll-in shower, portable shower seat
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western mountain view inn in East Ellijay.
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
Conveniently located, the best western mountain view inn in East Ellijay, Georgia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.668811 / Latitude: -84.488534
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Atlanta. Take Highway 75 North to Exit 268 Highway 575. Stay on Highway 575 for 53 miles (name changes to Highway 515). Turn left at intersection, just past Walmart®. Follow up hill to the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn.
From: Blue Ridge. Take Highway 515 South to East Ellijay. After going through the second traffic light, turn right on Coosawattee Drive (Ford dealership). Make an immediate left turn up the hill to the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn.
From: Gainesville. Take Highway 53 West to Georgia 400. Turn right onto Georgia 400 North. Turn left onto Highway 136 West to Highway 183 North. Turn left on Highway 52. Stay on Highway 52 to Highway 515. Turn left on Highway 515. Go through two stoplights and turn right on Coosawattee Drive (Ford dealership), then left up the hill to the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn.
From: Chattanooga, Tennessee. Take Hwy 75 South to Exit 333 Walnut Avenue. Turn left at light, go to Chatsworth. Turn right at light on Hwy 411. Go out of town on Hwy 411. Turn left at light on Highway 282/76. Turn right at the stop sign then left on Hwy 282/76. Enter Ellijay. Turn right at second light. Turn right at stoplight at McDonald's® on Hwy 515 South. Turn right on Coosawattee Drive (Ford dealership) and then left up the hill to the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn.
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Fed by the Toccoa River, Lake Blue Ridge is a 3,290-acre reservoir located in northern Georgia. The lake is a frequent choice for excellent Georgia fishing, as the lake houses an abundance of sunfish, trout, and bass. Plan your next trek through the Chattahoochee National Forest and spend some time on Lake Blue Ridge.
Apart from the great fishing, further Lake Blue Ridge attractions include a scenic overlook above the Blue Ridge Damn, and a canoe and kayak launch site, ideal for scenic and lake-side fun just north of Ellijay. You'll find several areas where you can access the lake – Morganton Point Recreation Area, Lake Blue Ridge Recreation Area & Boatramp, and the Lake Blue Ridge Marina.
Located in northern Georgia, Rocky Mountain Recreation and Public Fishing Area houses two separate lakes, ideal for outdoor recreational fun. The lakes are popular choices for boating, as it has multiple boat ramps and over 500 acres of waters.
Visitors often travel from neighboring towns like Rome, East Ellijay, Fort Oglethorpe, and even Atlanta for the excellent fishing. Anglers enjoy casting out their lines for largemouth bass, bluegill, channel catfish, and more. The lake also features covered picnic areas, hiking trails, and scenic overlooks for additional lakeside recreation.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from River Park, walking path along river, fishing, picnic area, playground and tennis
- 7 mile(s) from Whitepath Golf Course
- 7 mile(s) from Mountaintown Outdoor Expeditions, whitewater adventure down Class II and III Cartecay River, mountain biking and hiking
- 7 mile(s) from Rich Mountain Management, hiking and biking
- 7 mile(s) from Ellijay Wildlife Rehabilitation Sanctuary, 50-acre facility that cares medically for all species offering tours
- 8 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 10 mile(s) from Cohutta Wilderness, wildlife management area with scenic overlook, waterfall, hiking, highest lake in Georgia with beach-Lake Conasauga
- 10 mile(s) from Hillcrest Orchard Petting Zoo, hay rides
- 12 mile(s) from Carter's Lake Beach, 3,500-acre lake with sandy beach, picnic area and marina surrounded by mountains
- 20 mile(s) from Fort Mountain State Park, beach, paddle boats, hiking trails, miniature golf, picnic area
- 20 mile(s) from Amicalola Falls State Park, 979 acres with 729-foot waterfall, tallest east of the Mississippi River, hiking trails
- 20 mile(s) from Kangaroo Conservation Center, outback adventure in Northern Georgia mountains with largest population of kangaroos outside Australia
- 20 mile(s) from Blue Ridge Lake, 3,290-acre lake surrounded by mountains
- 20 mile(s) from Burt's Pumpkin Farm, growing thousands of pumpkins from 150 pounds to one pound
- 30 mile(s) from Ocoee Adventure Center, whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, world-class river
- 40 mile(s) from Mountain ATV Rental & Tours, enjoy riding the rugged back country of the Appalachians Sports and Recreation: Nearby:
- Basketbal and tennis
- Hunting, fishing, sightseeing, mountain biking, bicycling, jogging and nature trails
- Exercise equipment: treadmill, stationary bike, stair stepper, cardiovascular equipment and weight lifting
- 2 mile(s) from Gilmer Golf and Games, championship miniature golf, most scenic course in Georgia, batting cages
- 4 mile(s) from Sugar Creek Raceway, high-banked dirt oval track
- 38 mile(s) from Thunder Road USA, one of a bed racing complex in what is considered the birthplace of racing
- .25 mile(s) from Ellijay Twin Cinema, movie theatre showing the latest releases
- 2 mile(s) from shopping
- 1 mile(s) from North Georgia Medical, full-service hospital with 24-hour emergency room and helipad
- 2 mile(s) from Gilmer Arts & Heritage Association, art gallery for local artist
- 2 mile(s) from Antique and Specialty Shops on Square, antiques, arts, crafts, collectibles in many great shops downtown
- 18 mile(s) from Swan Drive-In, one of four drive-ins in the state of Georgia still operated
- 45 mile(s) from North Georgia Premium Outlets, 140 outlet stores featuring many name brands and discount prices
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- .75 mile(s) from El Rey Mexican Restaurant, and lounge with full bar, serving Mexican cuisine at low prices, open Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 Noon to 9:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Wah Loon, Chinese moderate prices with lunch buffet, open Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 Noon to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from McDonald's, open 24 hours
- .75 mile(s) from Burger King, Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Pizza King, open Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Subway, open Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Taco Bell, open Sunday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- .75 mile(s) from Waffle House, open 24 hours
- .75 mile(s) from Waffle King, open 24 hours
- 1 mile(s) from Hardee's, open Monday through Saturday from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Papa's Pizza, buffet, open Monday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Charlie's, steak, seafood and pasta, open Monday through Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Country Cooking, open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Poole's BBQ, open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Deli Junction, open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Chili Dog Take Out, open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.25 mile(s) from Happy Family II, Chinese open daily from 12:00 Noon to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Jolly Roger's Seafood, open Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Arby's, open Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.75 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, open Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from the Platinum Spoon, brown bag and BYOB, open Thursday through Saturday form 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from the Hitching Post, open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Cajun Depot Grill,
- 2 mile(s) from Ruthie's Calico Cupboard, open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near East Ellijay. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Imagine Music Festival
One of the country's hottest up-and-coming music festivals is about ready to hit Atlanta. Fans of EDM won't want to miss this one. There will also be tons of arts and visual performances. Venue is TBD.
2016 Hop Harvest Festival
Come cool off at Terrapin Beer Company in Athens this summer, as the Harvest Hop festival will feature some of the region's best locally crafted beers, and plenty of food and fun. It all gets underway at 4:30 p.m.
2016 Laid Back Festival
Legendary rock and country artists Gregg Allman and ZZ Top are set to hit the stage in Atlanta for this one-night-only music festival. It all goes down at Lakewood Amphitheatre at 4 p.m. Grab your tickets today.
2016 Cartersville Bluegrass & Folk Festival
Jam-out in Cartersville this fall at the Friendship Plaza, as dozens of musicians will be performing alongside kids' activities and more. Even better, this event is free. It all starts at 10 a.m.
2016 Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon & 5K
Explore Atlanta on food – the city will host a 5K, half marathon, one mile, and 50-meter dash this holiday season. All ages and abilities are welcome. Register today. The festivities begin at Turner Field.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean