Best Western Milton Inn
201 Highway 515 W, Blairsville, GA 30512-3501
Phone: +1 706-745-6995 | Fax: 706/745-1048 | 60 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Best Western Milton Inn is conveniently located nearby many destinations and offers great value and accommodations for all travelers looking to book Blairsville hotels.
Hotels in Blairsville, GA are known for friendly service, and we always put the comfort of guests first. In fact, our Blairsville hotel is known for clean, comfortable rooms and the best customer service in town. There's plenty of outdoor recreation nearby, which is why many guests come to the area. Enjoy a day at Lake Nottely, Brasstown Bald Mountain, where the highest peak in Georgia is found, and many other outdoor options near our Blairsville hotel.
Blairsville hotels are also close to Vogel State Park, one of Georgia’s oldest and most popular state parks. Our Blairsville hotel welcomes weddings and offers blocks of rooms. Outdoor lovers can feel right at home after a day of hiking on the trails at Chatuge State Park.
The annual world-famous Sorghum Festival, which is held during the second and third weekends in October, always draws a crowd to our Blairsville hotel. However, many guests are here for the camping, hiking, horseback riding, golfing, mountain climbing, fishing, and boating opportunities nearby. The Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds hosts daily bluegrass and country music concerts in August, which makes our hotel in Blairsville, GA the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or family trip.
Business travelers especially enjoy the great location and well-appointed rooms at our Blairsville hotel. Employees of poultry farms like Cobb®-Vantress Inc., Dean Wimpey Poultry, and Jones Poultry Home Farm often stay with us. Bottled water suppliers also choose to stay with us when traveling for work.
In nearby Helen, a German town, guests can dine on authentic Bavarian cuisine. Dahlonega, less than thirty miles away, is a historic gold mining town where families can pan for gold or visit the historic Gold Rush Museum.
Book your stay at Best Western Milton Inn today! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Outdoor pool Pool opens Memorial day weekend and closes Labor day weekend
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary local newspaper and USA Today
- Houskeeping provided daily
Best Western Milton Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western milton inn in Blairsville.
Best Western Milton Inn
Conveniently located, the best western milton inn in Blairsville, Georgia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.875765 / Latitude: -83.961845
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The Best Western Milton Inn is located inside Blairsville city limits on US Highway 515.
Best Western Milton Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make your way to the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds as you explore northern Georgia. Near the border and a short drive from nearby Blairsville, the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds hosts a number of different festivals and fairs throughout the year. Some of the most popular events held at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds include Georgia Mountain Moonshine Cruiz-In car show, the Georgia Mountain Fall Festival, and the annual Georgia Mountain Fair.
In mid-May, visit the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds for the Georgia Mountain EggFest, a popular and tasty food fair. As you trek through Hiawassee, makes plans to explore the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds. Each year, in conjunction with the Georgia Mountain Fair, the Miss Georgia Mountain Fair contest is held – watch as the classy ladies of northern Georgia compete for the title.
Formed in 1942 with the damming of Nottely River, Lake Nottely is a popular attraction in northern Georgia. Drive in from nearby Blairsville during your spring or summer visit and have an aquatic adventure at Lake Nottely. You'll want to stock your tackle box if you plan on fishing Lake Nottely – many anglers have been known to land a fair share of trout. There are picnic areas, a museum and visitor center, and marinas to launch your boat – Lake Nottely rarely disappoints.
With 4,180 acres of surface area, Lake Nottely yields more than a sufficient amount of room to fish. When spotted bass is your target at Lake Nottely, live bait works exceedingly well during the winter months, while the striped bass tend to be attracted the lures. Along with yielding plenty of fishing, Lake Nottely also has a 15 megawatt generator, and effectively controls flooding in the Tennessee River watershed.
Among the historically significant landmarks and sites across northern Georgia, be sure to make the Union County Historical Society one of the very first ones you visit on your next trip. One of the highlights of any trek into Blairsville, the Union County Historical Society is a many things – a meeting place, a museum, and a living tribute to the early people and industry of Blairsville.
While your trip into northern Georgia may not be completely centered around historical sites – many visitors enjoy the outdoor fun and excitement found in the Chattahoochee National Forest – you'll certainly be able to glean a few interesting tidbits as you explore. At the Courthouse Museum on the Square, you'll find a wealth of artifacts, including the original Court House Bell and Clock. The museum is closed every Sunday, and also on Saturdays in January through April.
Lake Trahlyta at Vogel State Park
As you get set to explore northern Georiga, head for Vogel State Park and enjoy a wealth of exciting outdoor recreation.
Found within the Chattahoochee National Forest, Vogel State Park is 233 acres of woodlands, pastures, streams and ponds – all perfect to explore on your next visit.
Drive in from nearby Blairsville and check out Lake Trahlyta. You'll also want to visit the Vogel State Park Lake Dam, also known as Lake Trahlyta Dam.
When you visit Vogel State Park on your northern Georiga excursion, be sure to try some hiking. With an altitude of 2,500 feet at it's highest point, Vogel State Park features excellent hiking trails – you can test your skills along the Bear Hair Gap Trail or Trahlyta Lake Loop Trail.
Don't skip the Coosa Backcountry Trail, either – at just over 12 miles long, it's the longest hiking trail at Vogel State Park.
Experience a bit of southern history when you travel across northern Georgia – check out the Walasi-Yi Interpretive Center, south of Blairsville. A small building made of stone, the Walasi-Yi Interpretive Center is neatly tucked away at Neels Gap on the eastern threshold of Blood Mountain. As a man-made structure, it's the only place where the Appalachian Trail passes through something not of nature.
In it's earliest days, the Walasi-Yi Center was built by a logging company as a general use structure. It was rebuilt in its current form in the 1930s by the Civilian Conservation Corps. Up to 1965 it had operated as a small diner and inn. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. As you explore the northern reaches of Georgia – hiking and mountain biking are popular choices – be sure to stop by the Walasi-Yi Interpretive Center for a piece of authentic Georgian history.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Butternut Creek Golf Tour, 18-hole course, open all year
- 0.25 mile(s) from Union City Historical Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lake Nottley, outdoor recreation
- 10.00 mile(s) from fishing
- 11.00 mile(s) from Vogel State Park
- 14.00 mile(s) from Appalchian Trail
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hiawassee Resort, country music concerts
- 15.00 mile(s) from Waterfalls
- 20.00 mile(s) from Georgia's highest mountain, Brasstown Bald
- 36.00 mile(s) from Dahlonega Historical Gold
- 32.00 mile(s) from Helen Alpine Village
- 3.00 mile(s) from Walmart® Super Center
- Adjacent to Antonietta Restaurant & Bar, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, pastas, salads, sandwiches steaks and more
- Adjacent to Zaxby's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, buffalo wings, chicken fingers, salads, sandwiches and more
- Across the street from Huddle House, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, chicken, seafood, steaks, desserts and more
- 0.10 mile(s) from Fatz Cafe, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, chicken, steaks, seafood, sandwiches and more
- 0.10 mile(s) from Blairsville Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, steaks, seafood sandwiches and buffet
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mike's Seafood Market, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, appetizers, salads, sandwiches and plates
- 0.10 mile(s) from Golden Gate Chinese, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, taste of the oriental cuisine, lunch buffet, dinner buffet (Friday and Saturday only)
- 1.00 mile(s) from Monte Alban Mexican Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, a menu full of all of your favorites
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rib Country, full service, American, open for: lunch, appetizers, baby back ribs, sandwiches, plates and more
- 1.00 mile(s) from Steve's Steak House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, (The Cookie Jar), sandwiches, seafood, and steaks, lunch and dinner buffets
Best Western Milton Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Blairsville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean