Best Western Augusta West
452 Park West Drive, Grovetown, GA 30813-3216
Phone: +1 706-651-9100 | Fax: 706/651-0514 | 58 Rooms | Online Reservations
Experience it all—green golf courses, many nearby organizations and exciting local events within the Augusta, Evans and Grovetown area. For business travelers, the area offers John Deere & Company, GIW® Industries and Club Car®, all within a short commute from the hotel. Located just three miles from Fort Gordon’s Gate #1, the U.S. Army post is home to the U.S. Army Cyber Command, the National Security Agency and Eisenhower Army Medical Center.
Just seven miles from the Augusta National Golf Course - home to the Masters® Golf Tournament - and minutes from several other area driving ranges and golf courses, you're able to hit the greens without having to travel far. Whether you're participating or just attending for moral support, the nationally acclaimed Augusta Ironman Triathlon event is just minutes from the Best Western® Augusta West.
Feel right at home in the cozy, clean rooms at this West Augusta hotel. Enjoy the comfort of having cable television with HBO®, high-speed Internet access, a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk and more in your room. Get the perfect fuel for the day with a complimentary full hot breakfast each morning.
A short distance from locally renowned area attractions, there's so much to do while staying with us. Lady Antebellum Amphitheatre, Augusta Civic Center and Bell Auditorium house musical, theatrical, and special events. Looking for nationally renowned bass fishing, water skiing or disc golf? Clarks Hill Lake and Wildwood Park are just minutes away.
With 11 restaurants within seven miles or less of this hotel, you'll never have to travel far for a delicious meal. Come back to the premises and delight in unwinding in the sparkling outdoor pool. Enjoy having access to a 24-hour fitness center, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and more.
Great service and an unbeatable location are just a click or call away.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (Hindi)
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry
- Free parking
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Business center
- Fax services complimentary
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry/Valet 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Exercise facility 24 hour located near the pool area; television set
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cable or satellite television each of our guest rooms have a 32-inch LCD flat panel television.
- Mail services
- High-speed wired Internet access
- Storage space available
Best Western Augusta West
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western augusta west in Grovetown.
Best Western Augusta West
Conveniently located, the best western augusta west in Grovetown, Georgia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.480635 / Latitude: -82.133615
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Route 383 south, which becomes Jimmie Dyess Parkway. Turn right on Parkwest Drive. The Best Western® Augusta West is on the right.
From: The south. Take Route 383 north, which becomes Jimmie Dyess Parkway. Turn left on Parkwest Drive. The Best Western® Augusta West is on the right.
From: The east. Take Interstate 20 west; Exit 194 (Belair Road), turn left at the end of the ramp, turn right on Parkwest Drive. The Best Western® Augusta West is on the right.
Best Western Augusta West
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1937, Augusta Museum of History serves as a visitor center for the city of Augusta. Located in central Georgia, the museum features permanent collections and rotating exhibits focusing on Augusta and the surrounding area.
Visitors to the Augusta Museum of History need see exhibitions on Augusta’s 12,000-year story, the WBBQ radio station, and “The Godfather of Soul, Mr. James Brown.” Then browse the Susan L. Still Children’s Discovery Gallery and the Transportation Corridor.
A public-use airpark, Augusta Regional Airport (AGS) serves the Augusta metropolitan area in central Georgia. Formerly Albany Army Airfield and Bush Field, AGS covers 1,411 acres – and encompasses two runways.
Made a commercial airpark in 1950; AGS is now serviced by Delta Air Lines and US Airways. Formally Augusta Regional Airport at Bush Field, AGS features daily flights to Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina.
One of the largest military installations in the United States, Fort Gordon is home to many key programs in the interest of national security. It includes the headquarters of NSA Georgia, the Army Cyber Command, the Dwight D. Eisenhower Medical Center, and the Navy Information Operations Command.
Located in central Georgia, Fort Gordon is a short drive south from Grovetown, and just west of Augusta. Whether you're thinking of enlisting, or if you're visiting someone stationed at Fort Gordon, you'll enjoy your time here. Be sure to check out the Tactical Advantage Sportsman's Complex – TASC.
The next time you’re in the Peach State, be sure to head to Augusta for the Morris Museum of Art. Set in central Georgia, 150 miles east of Atlanta and 100 miles southeast of Athens, the Morris Museum of Art is open to self-guided and group tours every Tuesday through Sunday.
Explore fixtures of the museum’s permanent collection like still life and landscape – plus regional art such as the Antebellum Portraiture, Civil War, and Impressionism in the South collections. Browse through the Morris Museum of Art gift shop, and take your new finds to the Best Western hotel in Augusta – and enjoy the rest of your time in Georgia.
See the Savannah River the way it’s supposed to be seen. Make your way to Augusta in central Georgia for a ride with the Patriot Riverboat Tours – a family owned and operated company offering public tours of the Savannah River. It's aslo a short drive from Grovetown.
Join your fellow shipmates on this 51-foot long, 16-foot wide vessel constructed by Susquehanna Santee. Available for family reunions, weddings, birthday parties and business events, Patriot Riverboat Tours is a great way to experience southern hospitality in Georgia.
Front Entrance at Augusta National Golf Course
A significant golf competition, the Masters Tournament is the first of four major championships within professional golf. Part of the PGA Tour, European Tour, and Japan Golf Tour, the Masters occurs in early April in the city of Augusta – set in central Georgia.
Established in 1934, the U.S. Masters is held at the Augusta National Golf Club – an 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Bobby Jones and Alister MacKenzie.
The Masters awards its winner with the traditional green jacket, and has featured famed players like Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5 mile(s) from Col Cty Exhibition Center
- 6 mile(s) from Lady Antebellum Pavilion, The site of fabulous outdoor concerts.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Masters Golf Tournament, Held every April at the Augusta National Golf Course
- 10 mile(s) from Lake Olmstead Stadium, Lake Olmstead Stadium is the home of the Augusta GreenJackets and also plays host to several concerts and sporting events, as well as events associated with the Master's Golf Tournament.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sacred Heart Cultural Cen
- 12.00 mile(s) from Augusta Civic Center, For special events
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bell Auditorium, For special events
- 12.00 mile(s) from Imperial Theater
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wilson Boyhood Home, The boyhood home of Woodrow Wilson
- 12.00 mile(s) from Morris Museum of Art
- 12.00 mile(s) from River Walk, Brick walking paths and gardens along the Savannah River
- 12.00 mile(s) from Gertrude Herbert Institut
- 12.00 mile(s) from Laurel and Hardy Museum, The only museum in the United States dedicated to the greatest comedy team.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Augusta Museum of History, Exhibitions covering local music legends, the history of golf and 12,000 years of local history.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Augusta Mall
- 9.00 mile(s) from Surrey Center, upscale shops
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wedges & Woods, driving range
- 4.00 mile(s) from Swimming
- 6.00 mile(s) from Forest Hills Golf Club, open to the public
- 7.00 mile(s) from Jones Creek Golf Club, open to the public
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gordon Lakes Golf Club, open to the public, located at US Army Post Fort Gordon, special gate pass required for access
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jogging
- 7.00 mile(s) from Euchee Creek Greenway Trail, located in Grovetown, walking trails
- 7.00 mile(s) from Newman Tennis Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Riverwalk, water sports, water skiing
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hiking
- 20.00 mile(s) from Mistletoe State Park, known as one of the finest bass fishing spots in the nation
- 23.00 mile(s) from Lake
- 23.00 mile(s) from Wildwood Park, offers sandy beaches, boat ramps and camp sites
- 23.00 mile(s) from International Disc Golf Center, home to the PDGA, located at Wildwood Park
- 30.00 mile(s) from Polo
- 30.00 mile(s) from Horse Racing
- 0.01 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.01 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, located within Pilot Gas Station
- 0.01 mile(s) from Steak & Shake, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- .01 mile(s) from Cook Out, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Carrabba's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rhinehart's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. daily
- 5.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 5.20 mile(s) from Fatz Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 5.20 mile(s) from Applebee's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, bar and grill, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 5.30 mile(s) from Bruster's Old Fashion Ice Cream, dessert, American, open for: lunch, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 7.00 mile(s) from Coyote's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. Wednesday - Saturday
Best Western Augusta West
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Grovetown. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean